Google Apps for Business
Today’s offices are more connected, diverse, and far-flung than ever. The days of requiring all staff to be on site from 9 to 5 every day are drawing to a close. Working in the future means working from anywhere, at any time, with anyone.
With over 5 million business that have “gone Google”, Google Apps is the clear leader in cloud-based productivity. It will help you and your team connect and get work done from anywhere on any device.
What Do We Get With Google Apps?
With amazing features and well-integrated modules, Google Apps will dramatically increase your efficiency and productivity.
- Gmail – Email with Google-powered search, up to 30GB of storage, offline support, custom email addresses, and much more.
- Drive – Google Drive allows you to store your files in the cloud, share them, and have access to them from anywhere. Sharing documents, spreadsheets and slide decks is as easy as creating them. Collaborate across screens and continents simply and securely.
- Calendar – Easily schedule meetings at times that work for everyone, get meeting reminders, and share calendars.
- Sites & Groups – Easy-to-build shared workspaces for teams. Collaborate with internal and external groups and committees with ease.
- Google+ – Share ideas, build relationships and join meetings with from anywhere.
Can You Help Us Migrate to Google Apps?
When you call 713 IT Support, you know that you’re getting years of experience with Google Apps, migrations, and user training. We can work together to determine your company’s needs, build a migration timeline, and train your users on the new Google Apps system. I’m here with you every step of the way.